Skuttle model 592-22 24vac auto-moist spray whole house humidifier. Ideal for heat pumps and low temperature heating systems. Installation of an A50 Interface relay is recomended to ensure blower operation during humidifier cycle.
- Designed for fossil fuel furnaces.
- Easily converted for installations with heat pumps, electric furnaces and hydro heating systems.
- Water hardness must be 7 grains or less.
- Water pressure must be 40 PSI or greater.
- There must be 6 feet of straight, unimpeded ductwork
after the spray nozzle.
- There must be no dead air space in the ductwork within 6 feet of the spray nozzle, where unevaporated water can collect.
- Durable, stainless steel atomizing nozzles allow customized humidification and are easy to replace.
- Inline water filter provides dependable, long-term operation.
- Copper catch basin collects afterflow.
- Green light indicates when unit is operating.
- Installs on ductwork a small as 12" x 12".
|Dimensions ||4-1/2"H x 6-1/2"W x 3"D |
|Plenum Opening ||4" high x 5" wide |
|Extension into Plenum ||2-3/8" past mounting surface |
|Solenoid Valve ||24 volt, 6 watt, brass construction |
|Standard Nozzle Size ||0.50 GPH |
|package Includes ||Humidifier, manual humidistat, self-piercing saddle valve, 24 volt transformer, mounting hardware, installation isntruction/ owner's manual and conversion intructions for low temperature heating. |