Honeywell S9200U1000 universal hot surface ignition integrated furnace control with wiring harness for residential natural or liquid propane fueled furnaces only. Can used with conventional thermostats as well as the EnviraCOM enabled VisionPRO IAQ and FocusPRO.
- Cross reference and wire harnesses provided for simple replacement over 195 existing furnace controls.
- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Controls circulating fan motor based on appliance requirements, in response to a conventional low voltage thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Twinning capability
|Product Specifications |
|Application ||Single stage warm air furnaces |
|Frequency ||60 Hz |
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH) ||0% to 95% non-condensing |
|Operating Temperature Range (F) ||-40 F to +175 F |
|Operating Temperature Range (C) ||-40 C to +79 C |
|Flame Failure Response Time (sec) ||2 Seconds max @ 1µA |
|PrePurge ||30 seconds |
|PostPurge ||15 seconds |
|Cool Fan On Delay ||5 seconds |
|Cool Fan Off Delay ||0 or 60 seconds |
|Line Voltage ||120 Vac (97-132 Vac) |
|Low Voltage ||4V (18-30 Vac) |
|Igniter Current ||5 A resistive @ 120VAC |
|Thermostat Anticipator Setting ||(Stage 1 only) 100mA |
|HSI Warmup Time ||17/27 or 30/30 seconds |
|Trial For Ignition ||4, 6, or 8 seconds |
|Interpurge ||60 seconds |
|Ignition Trials ||Three, two tries if flame is not sensed |
|Number of LEDs ||3 |
|Heat On Fan Delay ||30 or 60 seconds |
|Heat Off Fan Delay ||60, 90, 120, or 180 Seconds |
|Gas Control Used With ||Any 24Vac redundant, direct ignition gas control rated at 1.5A or less. Honeywell VR8205 recommended. |
|Cooling Contactor Used With ||Any 24Vac contactor rated at 1.0A or less |
|Induced Draft Blower Load ||2.2FLA / 25LRA max @120Vac |
|Circulator Load ||14.5FLA / 25LRA max @120Vac |
|Type of Fan Used With ||Standard Induction-Type Circulating Fan |