QwikTreat™ Mold Test kit: Collect mold samples with simple to use sample tape. Send up to five samples each kit through the postage-paid website, and the lab technicians at Mainstream will conduct a thorough examination. After testing is complete, get instant personalized lab Test Reports online. With this mold test kit, no specialized tools or equipment are required. The five peel-and-stick sample collecting tabs make sure that you can quickly gather your samples and mail them. The samples are delivered to a lab that is accredited by AIHA, and if necessary, professional advice is provided. Testing for mold is a smart option if you're concerned about the air quality in your house. The first thing you should do to determine whether mold is present is use this DIY kit.
The EPA has made the claim, “You should be aware that although a substance may look like mold, a positive determination of whether it is mold or not can be made only by an expert and may require laboratory analysis for final confirmation.”
1. Record Contact Information
2. Print your address and related information on the enclosed registration form
3. Indicate on the registration form, if mold samples have been submitted from this location in the past
4. Collect mold samples with easy-to-use sample tape
5. Send the samples postage-paid to Mainstream's Lab for professional analysis