QwikPad® for Condensers is a lightweight, easy-to-install condenser pad that meets wind loading requirements up to 180 mph. Includes corrosion-resistant stainless steel tie-down assemblies to secure the outdoor unit to the pad. Each pad includes a unique gelling agent that, once water is added, forms a solidus gel, and this 35lb pad weighs nearly 203lbs once the gel has been set.
||40” x 40” x 4”
|Pad Weight (Empty)
|Pad Weight (Full)
|Maximum Condensing Unit Size
||36” x 36”
*SEE FULL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT PURCHASE NOTE:
In areas that experience freezing temperatures, only fill the QwikPad
® for Condensers
80% full for increased lifetime. This can be done by only filling the pad with water to a depth of 2.3 inches – when filling, use a dip-stick or straw to periodically check liquid height. Verify that an 80% fill still meets local wind regulations through our online calculator and information. This depth is true for both the 36 in and 40 in pad.
- Choose acceptable equipment pad size and anchoring method that meets wind loading requirements in your area. Use the load tables included with the QwikPad® for Condensers or use our automated calculation software.
- Tip pad towards fill port corner. This will cause gelling agent to collect near fill port for proper distribution when filling.
- If necessary, embed pad 1" deep in level compacted ground. Otherwise, simply place pad on level compacted ground in desired location.
- Fill pad with tap water - DO NOT OVERFILL. Water will solidify into gel over time.
- Install concrete or ground anchors, when required.
- Secure the equipment to the pad using included hardware and tie-down assemblies.