QwikClean® Foaming Coil Cleaner is a self-rinsing, heavy-duty, industrial-strength HVAC coils/heat exchangers cleaner in an aerosol spray can. It is intended to be a multifunctional coil cleaner that can handle any coil cleaning task. On any kind of coil or hard surface, this foaming coil cleaning may be used as a no-rinse or rinsing cleaner.
cleans heating and refrigeration coils, fins, and fan blades with a heavy duty foam that beaks down and carries away dirt, dust, grease, oil and other residue. QwikClean®
has been developed for use on refrigerators, window, and whole house air conditioners, rooftop HVAC units, auto radiators, air cooled equipment, condenser and evaporator coils, metal filters, to name a few. It also leaves a pleasant lemon fragrance.
- Turn off or disconnect power to unit being serviced
- Test in a small, inconspicuous area before using.
- Point opening on spray button toward surface to be cleaned.
- Spray until the surface is completely covered and thoroughly saturated.
- As the foam breaks down, condensation will rinse the material from the surface.
- If the coils do not produce adequate condensation or any residue remains, rinse with water/wipe clean.
- On heavily soiled surfaces, repeat application as necessary.
- When finished, return power to the unit.