PermaFlo Polyester non-woven synthetic media is a great alternative to hogs hair filters, as well as a high-performance and cost-effective alternative to disposable pleated air filters, thanks to its reduced initial resistance to air flow. Through an air-lay web, the fibers are randomly distributed in all directions. This results in a consistent, high-strength, stiff, and long-lasting medium. A large volume of impurities may be confined inside the whole depth of fiber, and the medium does not require a metal frame to be fitted.
The stiff nonwoven polyester media, a Better Mist Eliminator, gathers water and mist more effectively, according to independent test findings utilizing UL-50 rain . Because the forms of mist attach to the fiber material, the medium keeps water out of equipment without absorbing moisture or sagging in wet settings.
Aerospace, Aftermarket Products, Computers, Electronics, Filter Banks, Food Service, HVACR, Ice Machines, Industrial Enclosures, Marine, Medical, Military, Portable Cooling, Power Generation, PTAC, Reach In Coolers, Refrigerated Display Cases, Telecom, Transportation, Wind Turbine.
Features and Benefits
- Self-supporting, rigid polyester fiber with a proprietary binder
- Media is washable and will stand up well in moist applications
- Media can be easily cut-to-fit as a stand alone air filter or placed within a pad stabilizing frame
- Available in 1/2” or 1” nominal thickness
- Average arrestance efficiency 1"=80%; 1/2" 70%
- Dust Holding Capacity 343 grams; 1/2" 316 grams
- Initial Air Flow Resistance 1"= 0.07" w.g.; 1/2"= 0.03" w.g.
- MERV Ratings – Blue 1"=6; Blue 1/2"=5; Gray 1"=5; Gray 1/2"=5
- UL Classified as to Flammability Only
- Self Extinguishing –FMVSS 302 Certified
- Maximum operating temperature 200°F (use at 200°F can cause softening, prolonged use can cause media to become brittle)
- Available in service rolls/bulk media
Stabilizing Frame For Any Filter Media
Galvanized steel metal pad stabilizing frames with an enlarged metal support grid on one side are offered. This can be utilized in air filtration applications that need changing out media pads. The air filter media is held in place by two criss-crossed wire supports, which are available with or without the filter frame. Contact Us for a quote.
Features and Benefits
- Standard or custom sizes available
- Available in 1/2", 1" or 2" thicknesses
- Five-year warranty
- Model STAB is constructed of .02 gauge galvanized steel
- Model STABHD is constructed of heavy-duty 24 gauge galvanized steel