Permatron model HFA 1" thick frame is on of the best commercial washable electrostatic air filter available. Features a combination of woven electrostatic polypropylene, nonwoven polyester and wire reinforcement encased within a galvanized steel frame. Ideal for hospitals, laboratories, and nursing homes that require excellent particle arrestance efficiency.
A unitized filter bank design is featured in Permatron's distinctive Accumulator Chamber® construction. To develop a triple action filtering system, multiple sets of steel framed media are combined with distinct separation. While resisting face loading, this prefilter/afterfilter assembly supports unrestricted air flow with outstanding dust holding capacity. Excess particles pass through the prefilter, causing agglomeration and settling until the filter is washed clean. There are no system upgrades or electrical connections required. Industries Served:
Electronics, Filter Banks, HVACR, Industrial Enclosures, Medical, Cannabis, Portable Cooling, Telecom, Transportation, Wind Turbi
Features and Benefits
- Polypropylene filter media contains an inherent electrostatic charge which draws particulates onto the air filter material like iron fillings onto a magnet and will not wash out over time
- High loft nonwoven polyester media enhances the filter’s impingement ability to capture a greater amount of contaminants
- Exclusive Accumulator Chamber design for maximum performance
- Drain holes strategically placed in frame for thorough cleaning
- Average arrestance efficiency 89%
- Dust holding capacity 120 grams
- Initial air flow resistance 0.20" w.g.
- MERV rating 6
- Available in any custom size you require up to 1,000 square inches; over 1,000 square inches is available, but requires special handling and not warrantied
- Filter comes in a 1/2", 1", 2" or 4" thick galvanized steel frame; stainless steel or aluminum frames are available
- UL Classified as to Flammability Only