Austin FR450A & FR450B replacement filter for the HealthMate Plus® with Pre-Filter. A variety of gases, chemicals, VOCs, and formaldehyde are eliminated by the Austin Air HealthMate Plus®. It is the greatest option for persons who are exposed to smoke from wildfires and those who live close to busy highways because of its broad-spectrum adsorption.
All model HM400 standard size units are interchangeable with all standard size filters. You can upgrade to any other filter grade that suits your specific needs.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that, as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 99% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 99% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters bacteria