Austin FR200A & FR200B replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Junior® with Pre-Filter.. Those who live in smaller rooms and have regular worries about air quality might choose the Austin Air HealthMate Junior®. It greatly enhances indoor air quality by removing a variety of airborne particles, chemicals, gases, and smells.
All model HM200 junior size units are interchangeable with all other junior size filters. You can upgrade to any other filter grade that suits your specific needs.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 270 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that, as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 99% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 99% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gasses
- Filters bacteria as well as viruses*