The Field Controls EL-1 Eliminator Foundation Vent Fan 46264901 is a motorized fan that circulates fresh air in a crawl space to remove cancer-causing radon gas and minimize dampness, which may lead to mold growth and termite infestation.
The Eliminator may be connected to almost any conventional foundation vent. It's set to turn on automatically when the temperature rises over 50 degrees Fahrenheit. In conjunction with the built-in temperature control, an optional de-humidistat operates the fan when humidity exceeds the owner-determined level (20% - 80%). The temperature control is shaded from the light to avoid misleading readings that may result in expensive operating during the winter.
Mounting Plate Dimensions 14-3/8" X 6-7/8"
- Reduces moisture content and mold potential in crawl spaces, floor joists, flooring, and other support wood
- Circulates air in crawl space
- Removes radon gas
- Automatic operation
- Temperature or humidity activated
- Reduces potential for airborne mold infiltration into home
- Reduces termite potential
- 135 cfm
- 1000 sq ft per unit