Honeywell F300E1035 & F300A2025 Replacement Parts
|12½ x 20||16 x 20||16 x 25||20 x 20||20 x 25|
The following diagram displays parts specific for the model F300E1035 & F300A2025. Visiting each part landing page will provide detailed part information, pricing and availability.
Where is my F300 Model Number
Order parts based on your model number. The f300 model number is located on the inside of the door.
Otherwise order parts based on the overall size of your cells. The F300 come in 5 sizes: The smallest model has one cell 12½x20.
The two cell models are 16" x 20", 16" x 25", 20" x 20", 20" x 25".
The difference between the F300E and F300A is the postfilter, which is not included with the F300A. The F300A has the postfilter which only needs to be slid in place. The F300B is a 240v version of the 12½x20 F300A.
The F300 is identical to the F50F, but with difference paint color.
Honeywell F300E Service Manuals & Brochures
Simple Power Supply Test Procedure
- The neon indicator light is not coming on
- The cells never spark
- Power box switch is ON
- Door is tight in place
- Blower is ON
- Verify Power is Present.
Unplug the power box cord and operate a drop-light in the 3-prong receptacle verifying an acceptable voltage and current.
- Check for Shorted Cells
A shorted cell can prevent the indicator light from coming on. Remove both cells, with door back in place operate without cells. If the unit now appears OK with indicator light ON, then the cells have a problem.
- Operate without cells
- Check cells for broken wires
- Check cells for bent plates
- Check with one cell at a time (align cell with contacts)
- Replace or Repair Power Box.
If the power box is plugged in to 120v and the Neon indicator still does not light without the cells, then the problem is in the power box.
- Check the on/off switch, interlock door switch and wiring.
- Bypass the Air Flow Switch (AFS), The AFS is a sensor that signals the power supply when air flow is present. Disabling the AFS will simulate the ON state. Using a jumper wire, ground AFS resistor to the chassis, see AFS Tech Notes.
- Replace Air Flow Switch, if the Neon indicator lights and unit appears to work with the AFS disabled.
- Replace Power Supply, if the Neon indicator does not light with the AFS disabled and no cells to short the output.
- Neon problem, is not likely if test button does not spark. The neon lamp voltage should measure 125 vdc.
Prefilter and Postfilter Upgrade
Permatron manufacturers the prefilters for the brand name electronic air cleaners. Permatron also manufactures a premium line of electrostatic prefilters and activated carbon filters. Permatron has engineered filter upgrades for the F50F & F300 utilizing the latest advancements in filtration technology.
Buy a New F300E
Example, if you need to replace your power box and would like a spare pair of cells. For the best value consider buying a complete new system unit.
All the parts from a new F300E can be simply transferred to any prior F300 of the same size. You can swap over the power box, cells, prefilters, post filters and door to your existing frame. The power box mounts with two screws. The powerbox comes with 120v cord.
12½ x 20 F300A2012
16 x 20 F300E1001
16 x 25 F300E1019
20 x 20 F300E1027
20 x 25 F300E1035
F300 Series Part Number List
Warranty on Replacement Parts
The Honeywell warranty for F300 Replacement Parts is 2 years from the date of purchase. Our customers simply need to ship us the defective part. We test and confirm defective. We then ship back a brand new part at no charge.