Austin replacement filter for the Austin Air Allergy Machine® with Pre-Filter. For those with allergies and asthma, the Austin Air Allergy Machine® was created. Due to its distinctive shape, which improves air movement, allergens are rapidly removed from the air. Clinical studies have demonstrated that the Austin Air Allergy Machine® significantly lowers hospitalizations for young asthmatic children.
All model HM400 standard size units are interchangeable with all standard size filters. You can upgrade to any other filter grade that suits your specific needs.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that, as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 99% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 99% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- Moreover, HEGA carbon fabric eliminates gases, chemicals, germs, and viruses from the air.
- High capacity filtration to remove airborne allergens
- Designed to treat daily or seasonal allergies that include sneezing, coughing, and stuffy noses.