Austin FR205A & FR205B replacement filter for the Austin Air Allergy Machine Junior® with Pre-Filter. The Austin Air Allergy Machine Junior® was created especially for asthmatics and allergy sufferers who live in cramped quarters. Due to its distinctive shape, which improves air movement, allergens are rapidly removed from the air.
All model HM200 junior size units are interchangeable with all other junior size filters. You can upgrade to any other filter grade that suits your specific needs.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 99% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- Moreover, HEGA carbon fabric eliminates gases, chemicals, germs, and viruses from the air.
- High capacity filtration to remove airborne allergens
- Designed to treat daily or seasonal allergies that include sneezing, coughing, and stuffy noses.