Field Controls 46630117 UV-17FM Flex Mount 24v 36w UV Air Purifier are versatile and easy to install. UV Air Purifier keeps air pure while minimizing AC maintenance expenses and enhancing AC efficiency. A 50VA Transformer required (not included), order part # 46638900,
AT150B1237, TR50VA or equivalent.
FlexMount units take roughly half the size of traditional UV units, but they produce intense UV radiation that kills bacteria, mold and spores. Not only they purify interior air, but they also assist the AC coil clear of mold and organic material.
Not only do they make indoor air pure, FlexMountUV systems help keep the AC A-coil clean of mold and organic material so it runs more efficiently. The energy from a specifically developed, high-intensity UVC germicidal lamp is used in the FlexMountUV lines to decrease germs in indoor air as it goes through the HVAC system. FlexMountUV, when positioned near the HVAC A-coil, helps keep the coil clean and clear of mold, allowing the AC to function at peak performance. FlexMountUV takes extremely little upkeep and only costs a few cents per day to run.
- Mounts with heavy-duty magnet or snap-off bracket
- 180 degree articulating bracket
- Twin and single tube designs
- UV shield to protect wiring
- Neutralizes and reduces airborne bacteria, mold and viruses
- Keeps AC A-coil clean for optimal efficiency
- Nearly maintenance free
- Installs in minutes
- Inspect and clean lamp at least every 6 months.
- To maintain the lamp's maximum output intensity, replace your UV-AireTM Air Purifying System light (46632517) once a year. For best lamp life and light output, the lamp should run constantly.
||Max Air Temp °F
||UVC Intensity At 1 meter
||Recomended HVAC Tonnage