NuBrite 4291-08 is an alkaline, non-acidic product for cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers. Its the No.1 Coil Cleaner in the HVACR industry. It is formulated with the best foaming detergents and chelating agents that quickly penetrate and dissolve greasy dirt and soot and foam directly from the coil. Safer alternative to acid. Formulated to remove greasy deposits, dirt, grime, oxide deposits, cooking grease, lint, cottonwood and bugs.
Used to clean and purge air-cooled condensers and other external heating and cooling fin coils. An alkaline cleaner that does everything acid does without risk. NuBrite's state-of-the-art surfactants and detergents instantly penetrate and remove layers of oily dirt and corrosive deposits from the coil. The foaming action pushes these loose fragments out of hard-to-reach places and restores the machine to maximum efficiency. Not recommended for indoor use.
|Outdoor Coil - Light Soil
||1 part Nu-Brite : 8 parts water
|Outdoor Coil - Medium Soil
||1 part Nu-Brite : 6 parts water
|Outdoor Coil - Heavy Soil
||1 part Nu-Brite : 4 parts water
- Use only on condenser coils, or other finned coils that are located outside.
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. System should be shut off.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part Nu-Brite with three to four parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the cleaner. If using the No. 200P, you will add the Nu-Brite first.
- Apply with any one of the quality Nu-Calgon sprayers.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and apply a coating of Cal-Shield surface protector.
- Then return the system to service.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.