Terms and Conditions
1. INVOICE - The Buyer hereby orders from Bel-Aire ElectronicAirCleaners.com, Inc. hereinafter referred to as Bel-Aire, the product(s) listed on reverse side. Please be aware Bel-Aire Electronic Air Cleaners may be abbreviated as Bel-Aire Cleaners on credit card statements.
2. PURCHASE PRICE - The Buyer agrees to pay the total purchase price as specified on the front of this document. In addition, the BUYER agrees to pay any tariffs, customs, sales or other taxes levied on or measured by such purchase price, or arising from the product(s) and any parts or service supplied, including but not limited to, any additional sales, use, gross receipts, privilege, excise, and personal property taxed unless specified in writing on this document.
3. SHIPPING - Shipping shall take place via UPS, Fedex, USPS or Common Carrier to the customer shipping address that can be AVG verified unless otherwise specified in writing on this document. Bel-Aire reserves the right to change shipping carrier without notice.
4. INSPECTION - The BUYER shall inspect the product(s) at delivery and note damage with deliverer. Buyer shall notify Bel-Aire of any defects or discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt of product(s).
Common Carrier Shipping: Large items such as the commercial air cleaners are shipped via Common Carrier (a pallet on a tractor trailer truck). These deliveries will require the Buyer to sign a bill of lading and to fully inspect and note any possible damage on the bill of lading. Unless otherwise noted the bill of lading declares the shipment was received in good condition.
5. MERCHANDISE RETURN PROCEDURE - Should a product fail during the warranty period, contact Bel-Aire Customer Service to obtain a Return Manufacturer Authorization (RMA) Number. RMA numbers will only be issued by email or phone. RMA numbers will be void if defective merchandise has not been received by Bel-Aire within 20 days after the RMA number is issued.
Please provide the following to request an RMA number:
Requirements for RMA processing:
- Sales Receipt Number
- Product number
- Reason for return
- Shipping defective product to Bel-Aire with freight prepaid.
- A copy of the Sales Receipt.
- A detailed note describing problems, note RMA number, and serial number.
After replacement of product, Bel-Aire reserves the right to request the total cost of the replacement product or the product itself if later found to be physically damaged by the Buyer.
The BUYER who does not comply with the above requirements will delay RMA processing. Replacement or repair will be made as soon as returned merchandise is received. No advance replacement will be made.
6. DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL (DOA) - For all DOA products, the BUYER is required to notify Bel-Aire and if necessary obtain a RMA number within one day of receiving product(s).
7. ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS & ATTACHMENTS - Any alterations, additions, improvements or attachments on the product(s) not authorized shall solely be at the BUYER'S own expense and risk. The warranty shall be deemed waived by the BUYER, and Bel-Aire shall have no further obligation to the BUYER.
8. EXCHANGE & CREDIT - All returns must be processed through email or by calling Bel-Aire Customer Service. Credit will be applied to the original credit card or check payments will be refunded by check.
To receive credit, product(s) must be returned within 30 days from the date of receiving. Returned products will incur a 10% restocking & depreciation fee. Labor and shipping are not refundable.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted unless it is unused and packed in the original container with complete parts, manual and accessories.
9. LIMITED WARRANTY – Bel-Aire products include a manufacturer warranty. Warranty claims can be handled directly through Bel-Aire or product manufacturer. Within 30 days, defective parts will be repaired, replaced or exchanged with an identical item at our discretion (an exchange or replacement is contingent on manufacturer availability). Bel-Aire reserves the right to exchange defective products with ones of equal value.
Bel-Aire will not warranty any product that has been subject to improper handling, shipping, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, alteration or modification. The warranty will not cover product(s) that have physical damage. Warranty policy is not extended beyond the original buyer.
10. SERVICE CHARGES:
- Product(s) returned under warranty without defects will
incur a $10 per item service charge plus return shipping.
- Refused Shipment - $10.00 handling fee plus shipping.
- Cancellation – No charge if prior to shipment of order.
- $25.00 will be charged for each returned check.
18% interest charge per annum (0.05% per day) or maximum allowed by law for past due account balance.
Customers that reverse the Bel-Aire credit card charge due to inability to remember ordering from Bel-Aire will incur a $40.00 charge if said chargeback is reversed by credit card company and Bel-Aire is found to have applied charges to a customer's credit card with full authorization and consent.
11. SERVICE DISCLAIMER - Bel-Aire practices expert care and caution when handling your equipment and parts; however, we do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss, incidental or coincidental for customer's merchandise.
12. Bel-Aire sustains security interest on the merchandise stated above venue shall lie in Bristol County, Massachusetts, and the right and obligations of the parties hereto shall be construed and enforced in the state of Massachusetts and in accordance with the laws of Massachusetts.
13. The BUYER agrees to pay all Bel-Aire costs related to the collection of any sum due, including overhead allocated to employee efforts and any legal fees and expenses incurred.